User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Oh my god, this is AMAZING!!! Um, um, um....Too many options! >.< Ok, ok. I choose....Gale from Hunger Games? Artemis Fowl? Peter Pan? Katara or Zuko from Avatar? I don't ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ...risphee::: I stood, watching events unfold as more and more people arrived, conversations proceed and people got beat. "I suggest you trust the man," a man on my right said. ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Oops, I forgot to say she's 17 now! :) She's 17 now.

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Name: Valentine "Lovie" Jones Gender: Female Actor/Wolf: Actor Talent: Illusionist Physical Appearance: -Height: 5' exactly -Weight: pretty small, very small waist but she got some fierce curves, if y

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Can I have a spot for a Troupe member, please? :)

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    Ooh! Ooh! I can has human, please? :) I'm thinking a guy who has a romance with a fairy maybe? Thanks! ~Nutty ^_^ *is excited*

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Em....yea. Where can I come in? Sorry, I'm having a hard time getting back in. >_

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Em, I think our pieces are leading us to each other right now....??? ....risphee:::: Once I had taken off my necklace and watched it point back to the wall of ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    A5H "Get up," I growl, kicking my unconscious brother in the ribs. I loved him, but sometimes I couldn't stand the guy. "Get- the- hell- UP!" I grunted, shifting him ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ::::: I was walking down the stairs of my apartment building when suddenly my heart started burning. And not like heartburn or some crappy little thing like that, I mean ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    I would never forget you! I just have school and a mum who bugs me and...stuff. >.> Ok! So, I've started to start at least 5 times, but have failed ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    I second that question! @Daisy it's a very good question, you know o_o

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Irie!!! Hmmm...*scratches metaphorical beard* How about I say your charrie can fall in love with mine, but then I have to keep you guessing to whether mine will fall in ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Wait, THIS is how it ended?!?!?! This? Everyone's OK, Nick let Des have Kat, Zach is good, Carmel died, and where is Kili again? Didn't she die too? Well....ok, I ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    OK! Here we gooo.... Name: Risphee Jones Age: 18 Nationality: Brazilian/French Latest origin: Denver, Colorado (USA) Description: albino, tall, thin but in shape, light blue eyes, very pale blond faux

    Feb 7, 2010


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana