User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Zuko>>> I sighed, standing up. I hated classes, too. I mean, Had I not spent all of my life training? I knew battle strategy, firebending, how to rule, how to ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Can I join? :) I'm in a billion SBs right now, but one more can't hurt, can it? I'll want a place for a guy, if I can have one ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    A5H I left Mo and that obnoxious girl as I walked down what was left of the street, trying not to look at any bodies I came across. I didn't ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    *rawr!*Zuko>>> The loopy witch girl walked in. I looked back at the piece of toast in front of me. "This sucks!" I growled, picking up the toast. Throwing it in ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Oops, em....We posted at the same time o.0 Should we try to fix this?

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    M* J@x My head is filled with needles and cotton. Oh, holy Frankenstein, that hurts! I groan, trying to get the needles and fire and crap out of my head, ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    A5H (I hope you guys still want to do this!) She looked at me, disgust in her eyes. I shrugged. Sure, I was worried. But I wasn't going to let ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    ...Em, hi? ^_^ So, I'm all excited and such....when can we start?! *cough*

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Character Name: Zuko (no last name....should I just give him one???) From what Movie, book, ect.: tv show--> Avatar: The Last Airbender Age: 17 Picture: see belowwww.... History: Oh geez. ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    I don't want to make a guy anymore :) But, uh, when can we start this? *fidgets excitedly*

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    *giggles at the romance* ...risphee::: I was inspecting my sword, testing it's weight in my hand, trying not to hit people when suddenly someone punched my in the face. "Ow!" ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Can I make one? :D A guy, I mean.

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    xD I know, right? But I think I'm going with Aang...or Zuko? >.

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Irie??? Irrrieeee??? Post please? :) Let's get this romance thing going! ***hint*** Risphee won't make the first move, it's all up to you, Princess ;)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ...risphee::: I watched as the others grabbed their pieces and had them magically transform into weapons. I trusted the old man, but this? Pieces of glass turning into weapons? Impossible. ...

    Feb 13, 2010


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop