-
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
(('Cause Daemyn just figured out that if he's emotional enough the images he sees become real! =D WIN, much?)))
Apr 24, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Daemyn< I jumped up and started pounding on the mirror when I heard they were going to bring me in. "Take me to her!" I yelled, pounding the glass. I ...
Apr 24, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
I danced around the hallways of the school, music blaring through my headphones. Of course, it was one of my many, many, MANY playlists that went all over the place, ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
*Can that be me? It's me! ^_^ * "My name is Irish," the girl said and I SWEAR I nearly died right then. Hyperventilating (as usual) I threw my arms ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
D: Shoot! I was away for a few days and look what happens! *headdesk* Guys, can I have some help coming in, please? :(
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Daemyn< After they took Lurie I got up and tried running after her. Instead of saving my wife, those damned guards tackled me, blindfolded me, and started walking me down ...
Apr 20, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
Right, sorry guys, I forgot you have to HAVE a facebook to see people's pages. And Irie, love, I doubt you are chubby. Curvy, maybe, but certainly not chubby =I ...
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
Name: White Shadow, Sophie Birthday: October Age: 14 ^_^ Personality: spazzy, easily confused, over-enthusiastic, but kinda lazy, up for anything, likes to hug, and pretty much happy all the time ...
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
Eek! FINALLY! I'll post in a bit, don't start without me, yuh? :) Thanks for making this, dear! ^_^
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
By the way, all my little dears, we each have our own personal guard =3 You can make them however you want to, or even make them a whole new ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
**FEE** I woke up, my head throbbing and my mouth sour, looking around me. There was a man standing in a corner, watching me. When he saw I was awake, ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Oh, yes , please ^_^ Thanks! And thanks, Reddy ^_^
Apr 14, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Yea, Reddy, you ignored the fact that Fee was stabbed with a needle and taken away (unconscious) after being tackled by two guards. =P And Amber got taken away, although ...
Apr 14, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
DAEMYN< I watch as Fee is carried away, unconscious, my stomach queasy. I mean, she's been through worse (like my original van being blown up on her head), but I'm ...
Apr 14, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Guys! >.< I can't post. Can anyone post? Will someone post? Please? e_e
Apr 13, 2010
