User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    M* J@x I tried my hardest not to look at Cody's body, but my eyes kept trailing towards it. Finally, against my better judgment, I let myself look. I gasped, ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Zuko>>> The bell rang and I slowly made my way out of the classroom, going the same pace as the crowd. Once I got into the cafeteria, I looked for ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Lovie (Sorry I haven't posted yet, guys, I was grounded >.

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Johnny (sorry haven't posted guys!) I was having the best time ever, eating s'mores and just hanging out. When Sam suggested swimming I practically died. Swimming! I was so ready ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Zuko>>> After sitting and uncomfortably watching Luna cry for a few moments I slunk out. I felt bad for her, but I wasn't good at...feelings. And helping people with their...feelings....and ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    xD You're right! Zuko>>> I was touched by Luna's coming in and bringing me food, so the least I could do was pretend to pay attention to the bubble-shnurggles or ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    M* J@x The tall guy finished wrapping me up, and then helps me up. "Thanks dude!" I shake his hand, smiling. "And thanks to you, too." I say, smiling at ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Zuko>>> "You're late," the teacher snapped at me. I ignored her, instead looking for somewhere to sit, a spot in back would be best. And there one was, all empty ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    A5H "Umm, hi?" A new voice breaks my stare off with Amber, and I turn to the newb. "Hey," I say, crunching a chip. "Who are you? By the way, ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Zuko>>> Since I decided I was temporarily done with gym, I walked down the halls, inspecting a piece of food I had found on the floor. I decided it must ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Zuko>>> I smirked to myself as I watched Buttercup fight with the attendents. She jsut won't learn, will she? I sighed, walking with one of the attendants, thinking about Toph. ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ...risphee::: I smiled at Fox, brushing off my knees. I looked around, noticing how the lights made seeing behind them impossible. "What do you think is out there?" I asked ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Name: Johnny Patrick McArthur Age: 16 Gender: dude Physical Appearance: -Height: kind of short, around 5'9" -Weight: pretty thin, I don't know about actual numbers :) He's a wimp, though. ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Zuko>>> I growled at the girl who kicked me, then kept walking towards the gym. If that little pipsqueak wanted to fight, then we'd fight. She kind of reminded me ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    *jumpps up and down* Someone post, someone post! Pwease? *puppyeyes*

    Feb 15, 2010


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman