User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Please don't spam the storybook with info that doesn't relate to it. Sorry, thanks! ^_^

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: On a TV show

    Em, I'm just kind of confused about how exactly this would work, with it being a TV show, but then have their off-screen lives too? Would we (referring to people ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Sure! :) Just pretend you were there the whole time ^_^ And Kaywiia? Mo is used to Ash being like this, so he doesn't ever do anything about it. Just ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Lovie I didn't want to take my dress off, and the shop owner certainly wasn't going to tell any of us what to do, so I kept it on, swirling ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    I thought we were going to a ball :( And is this old-timey or am I confused?

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    m* J@x I appreciated Amber's kindness, but I still wasn't sure about her. I liked her, but...but what? I was just reluctant to admit how I felt about her I ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ...risphee::: I followed closely behind Fox as we followed Franco's instructions to find the beds. I needed to make sure she was alright. if there were any traps or monsters ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Can someone post??? I don't want this to die! >.

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Hey, here's the "lovely blue dress" hope ya like it! :)

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Lovie My arms full of dresses to try one, I walked past Devi and Noah and heard her ask him about what type of mask he wanted. "Get him a ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Zuko>>> "You've been Mr.Grumpyface all day," Misa commented, sitting back down next to me. I scowled at her. It wasn't my fault my face was scarred! "Misa," I growled. "I'd ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Lovie Glaring at the man I felt my eyes tearing up. He was not nice! To judge us like that....I closed my eyes briefly then turned around and stalked off. ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    ((someone post, someone post! Don't let it dieeee! e_e))

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Zuko>>> I looked up at Buttercup, surprised. "Sorry?" I asked, confused. She was apologizing to me? Buttercup? Yea, maybe after Azula would put on a tutu and make cupcakes. "Yes. ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Lovie I giggled excitedly, clapping my hands. "What should I wear?" I asked everyone. "What are you guys going to wear?! I think red for me, but that's a give ...

    Feb 20, 2010


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson