User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Ooh! Irie? You said you were willing to make a brother? I think it's safe to say go on ahead :)

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Unless you count Markus' cloud moving abilities...>.> Go on ahead Irie! ^_^

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Yup, yup! Thanks! :D We really need to get more characters on here though, we're running low. :(

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Ron's charrie Name: Elizabeth Age: 16 Power: manipulates water, communicates with aquatic animals, coldness doesn't affect her Appearance: Average height, curvaceous, tan, long, wavy brown hair, brigh

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Oh, hey Irish? I'm sorry, but we already have a character who has that ability. '~' She asked me to ask you if you might be able to change it? ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Where's all the Misfits? :(

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Oh, Hero? Em, should I know who Testimony is? >.>

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Puffy, we will start later. You can NOT ask me that when we only have a few characters. Patience ]:( Or I will eat you. No joke. You know I ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Name: Daemyn Auguste McQueen Age: 19, almost 20 Power: He can get inside peoples heads and make them see things. He can't influence them, he can just influence what they're ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    My character: Name: Ophenalius "Fee" Age: 18 Power/Act: Can turn her skin into any substance she touches with her hands (besides plain cotton) Appearance: average height, slender, pale, has a ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Here is PuffSamy's character: Name: Alura Age: 18 Power: Influences people by touching them or looking into their eyes. Appearance: Petite, pale, short hair (straight dark brown with red streaks), ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Good afternoon! Or, er, morning or night, or whatever >.> Now, this is the sequel to my Misfit Circus (Misfit Circus) NOT RedBird's Misfit Circus (now Circus Outcast). Right now ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Hi, emm, is it too late to ask if I can join? >.> ~nutty

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Lovie "Wait...I have an idea!" I yelled happily. I couldn't even look at Noah and Cora. It was killing me as much as it was killing them, I'm sure. But, ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    A5H The guy on the island started running for his boat, and I swear I could hear him tinkling all the way out here. Like, seriously. How many accessories did ...

    Feb 24, 2010


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour