User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Virals Rising (accepting characters!)

    Save me a spot!

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    Can I have a girl's spot? D: I'll take a guy's if need be, but I'd prefer a girl's....

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    Can I has one? Either a loner or nerd guy, surprise me =P

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)

    Blake~ I watched a third guy came in, this one also very....confident. I tried to be nice, despite the fact I could already tell I wasn't going to like him ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)

    Blake~ I sighed, flicking the edge of my suitcase. "Kelly..." I started for about the twentieth time. "Are you sure it'll be ok?" My sister looked at my over the ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)

    =^_^= Name: Blake Masons Age: 21 Gender: male Appearance: At the bottom of the page. The one with the white shirt and navy sweater Personality: Blake is outgoing and a ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)

    Can I have a guy's spot? =^_^= I'd prefer a girl's, but.....:/ lol

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)

    yay! Save me a spot? *begs*

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** I ran after Daemyn, punching doors in as I went along. Suddenly I heard a yelp, figuring it was a guard that needed a good whack, I ran back ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Fee I feel like I need to go kick some butt. See ya fools later! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! *runs after Daemyn*

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cascading Blossoms.

    Mhrreeow! ^_^ *hophop* OK! I can't fill out the profile this minute, but I will later =3 ps: She's going to be a visiting family member to one of the ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** Now alone, now completely silent, as I had been, I sat still, glaring at the mirror. Anders had left after he hit me when I refused to say anything, ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Ya, me neither :/ I'm just kind of running around, trying to kill as many people as possible. I figure I'll get to her eventually ^_^

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    I'll tell you who's annoyed! ]:( I AM! And yes. there's this stupid clone of me who's all up on my freakin WIFE who's freakin PREGNANT and right now I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    DAEMYN IS BAAAACK! Hello, suckahs! Mwahahahahaaaa! I'm running about catching stupid people on fire! >:D Yep, that's right, and now I'm leaving again to go kick that creepy clone OFF ...

    Apr 28, 2010


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein