User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography Thread!

    Ooohhh, I LOVE that second one O_O I love how green it looks, and I love playing around with light in pictures and art :D PLUS, I like how it's ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A YWS Comic (16+ for a single square centimeter of blood)

    Heheheee, I loved it! =^_^= Kind of hard to read in a few places, but it was still epic =P Do more comics! =DDD

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Group Revival!

    =D I'm a total photography newb, but heck yeaz!

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Misfit Circus

    Thanks Naja! PS: All y'alls, she goes to school with me and RedBird and PuffSammy, so I suspect she's talking about the storybook. ;)

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumnal

    Those are quite a few very large pics. Mmk, bad new first. I liked all of them, but there were a few that could use a little work, or could ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    I simply LOVE the pic of your dog! And the one with the triangular bit of sky showing, I think it's cool because to me it looks like the space ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirun and Ezra

    oos, I forgot to spellcheck that last one. Ignore my various typoes. type-oes? typ-oes? whatever.

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirun and Ezra

    woa, Im not surprised no one has commented after J_Fang. That was intense JT. Then again, I bet all that stuff was a HUGE help. I know it's going to ...

    Apr 5, 2009


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown