User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Steward House Publishing?

    I still think she's creepy >.>

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    I like this song (and this band) and I think this video is funny ^_^

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    xDD Cheeseh, that is so win =P I don't think I've ever woken up laughing o.0 Once I had a dream where I was an alien, living in Colorado, and ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    Hey guys! ^_^ So, I'm aware that dreams are random. And this is a random forum. SO what was the last (or weirdest) dream you had? ^_^ Also, the person ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    Stella, me twins! :) dark hair, blue eyes. I think my eyes are quite expressive though. I mean, they change colors, as yours do, and I think it's all part ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Hippie! ^_^ I haven't seen you in forever! And you sound very snazzy indeed :) Once again (as always) I'm wearing PJs. Sometime I promise I'll post in here when ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Black socks with white stripes on the tops (negatvive tube sox =P), purple and white tie-dye legging-ish bike shorts under green and white shorty-shorts, a green and orange flowery tank-top ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need help with a question! Please! Calling all Women!

    I think the poem idea is really sweet, but it would be kind of scary. Wait for that until after you're dating ;) And I think the best way....would be ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Chocolate flavored whipped cream? ON THE FLOOR?! You sick man! *drops down and licks the floor*

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    School uniforms! >.< I just got back from school =P Anywho, I've got on navy leggins, and a navy, short-sleeved polo shirt along with a tan jumper (like the dress, ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name Change???

    Hey guys, I've been thinking about changing my name lately, but I'm not so sure :/ Thoughts??? Please, it'd be really helpful if you would comment why you chose whichever ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Hope, Ross, and Jon for obvious reasons

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws marshmallow eggs at everyone's eyes* Happy Easter, for those of you who celebrate it! :)

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Doesn't mean they aren't hot =P

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Curious, you have wondrous eyes! :) And Lovie, Valentine, dear, you are very handsome ^_^

    Apr 4, 2010


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian