User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you are going to keep doing schoolwork over the summer... I don't want to forget anything, ok?! D:

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you're sad school is ending :(

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    I am! xD You know you're a nerd when you get to a super cute hotel and immediatly start to squee because they have freakin pots and pans and a ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you're sad school is ending, when you're going to keep studying over the summer, and when you're friends with Timmy. DAWWW! xD Kidding, Kingsiez

    May 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I nominate IRIE!

    May 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    WIN FOR HIPPIE! xDD Haha, hello again! =DDD Well, I woke up maybe an hour ago, and the first thing I did was (ok, VERY first I put on pants) ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    Coolest freaking video I have ever seen!

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Back once again! (Let's just say I love clothes as much as, hmmmm. Pears? Yea. Clothes are like number 3 on my list of "things") ANYWHO! My favorite black Goonies ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    LPR, I was going to post him in here until I saw that xD And most of the men on my "Hot Guy List" are old ;) Robert, Johnny, David....YUM! ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Back again! This boys cuuuute! ^_^ (the one standing up is just adorable) My two homeboys :3

    May 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: A Social Experiment- Read this first

    Basically, if you read If you'd like to see Keira Knightley more, then you'd pick #3. Three! Pick number three, my lord! xDDD Oh, Timmy, I lurves you!

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Awww, thanks guys! ^_^ And yes, muy guapo, no? ;) And Mage tattoooooo? *-* Ooher! Haha, I can't tell if you're kidding, but I think tattoos are rad, granted they ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: A Social Experiment- Read this first

    I would love to do this, but HOW do you expect me to choose between Keira and Johnny?! >.< Sorry, mate. Can't do it :/ And yes, Timmy, you are ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Welp, here I am again =3 See, Demi, you're not the only one who plays dress up! =D (ignore my bad hair, I didn't brush it that day =P) ps: ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    lol you guys are so WIN! Especially yours, Bolt xD I had this alien dream way back when I was prolly in third grade where I was in this little ...

    Apr 26, 2010


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")