User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Manicures xD

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Creepy old men

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Handwriting: Cursive or Unjoined?

    Mine's kind of both :/ Loopy and kinda of connected sometimes, haha =P

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: K-8 schools

    I go a small k through 9 school and I kind of like it. The little kids are cute, so you can look at them, but for me you never ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER

    Q1: If you had become very good friends with someone through MSN that you'd never met in real life, but accidentally made out that you lived in Scotland, if they ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Welp, here's me! Again =P Haha, the desk is right by the front door, and we had it open, and it started getting really windy (usual for Wyoming) and rainy ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    I don't believe in stereotypical ghosts, but when I was younger I saw a lot of spirits, and I was raised not to immediately disbelieve in anything I saw that ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire

    - Who makes you laugh the most? Prolly myself, I laugh at my self A LOT xD - Who's the most entertaining person you've met? ...Me? ;D Haha, I dunno ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!

    #1 - Holiday Destination: Australia #2 - House:Small (Cottage) #3 - Beach #4 - Coconut chocolate #5 - wife/husband #6 - cooked breakfast #7 - Shower #8 - MTV #9 ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    where they secretly banned together and formed a plan to....

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    The one who knew all and I should most likely worship! *bows down*

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Someone I would prolly like considering our mutual like (love, for me) of ATLA or at least Toph xD And prolly pretty fun to talk to considering you use the ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Haha, THIS is why I love summer :) Today I played hand soccer with my baby brother while laying on our bellies on the trampoline. Also, he was laughing so ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song

    The video was an 8/10 but the song...? mher, 6/10 :/ Now THIS, is epic ;) 'How You Like Me Now?' by The Heavy (also check out their 'Sixteen' and ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Jack Johnsonnnnn :3

    Jun 8, 2010


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla