User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    notice my ultra-sexy spaceship PJ's in the background - their footies!!! XD

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    Ok, so right now I'm eating the food of my childhood - Bugles with EasyCheese stuffed in em - and I was wondering what food(s) you all remember eating throughout ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

    oh, yes, erm, using a cat tail as a match is pretty stupid. my poky stick moment was pretty stupid as well. Me and my cousin (he's like my big ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    thanks, echelon. You're pretty, too. kinda blurry though.....(i would LOL if I could) ^^

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Buddies?

    yay! :D thank you people! My life revoloves around books and music, as well. And I can't stand pop either (i'm sorry Spahire!), but good country music isn't terrible. And ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Buddies?

    Ok, so I'm lonely cause I don't have any buddies on here :( saddysaddybooboo. I know, right? Ok, so basically just talk about whatever and be my buddie. actually, buddie, ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

    Wow, there are so many stupid moments for me....erm...hold on.......ok, here's one. wait I forgot it....lolz, can I pick one of my friends? Ahahahahaha, I am evil :twisted: she was ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    wow :shock: you guys are SUPER pretty. eh, here it goes......it's me!!!!! try to ignore my big-ish nose. It's all my Grampa's fault :? it's a pretty bad quality pic, ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    :shock: Parade of Punk Rock T-Shirts in your pants .... Maritime I Caught Myself in your pants....Paramore Elephant Parade in your pants...Jon Brion Caspain Can Wait in your pants....The Velvet ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    was served at an icecream stand in....

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Bullfrog. AHAHAHAHAHA!

    Apr 4, 2009


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae