-
Re: "The lightning theif" soon to be movie, casting
I agree that the actors look way too old (especially Grover and Annabeth!) but I'm SOSOSOSOSOSOSO excited for the movie anyway! Yay for Percy! ^-^
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Space I say MoonPie
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Food from the Past
cheetos are ALWAYS good! i find it laugh-out-louadable that everyone ate peeps and bugels XP
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: Total Randomness
Hey thanks, guys! Oh, and by the way, Lord Anzius, you are my new favorite person EVER. Omahgeesh, you're hilarious. I get super bored WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too easily. HERE"S MORE RANDOM ...
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: The "Post Your Pic of Your Bedroom" Thread
ya, that's a twilighjt/hot guy shrin on my wall. Doesnt everyone have one??? *really innocent adorable big eyed look*
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: The "Post Your Pic of Your Bedroom" Thread
oops, i stretched the page. sorry!
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: The "Post Your Pic of Your Bedroom" Thread
AHAHA, you think YOUR room has clutter?! I share my room with my younger brother! AND it is a VERY small room. With two bed, three bookcases, a dresser, and ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
sigh , fine, Greek mythology
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
my dad
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Total Randomness
ahaha, you see what I mean about the typoes???
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Total Randomness
haha, thats ok. I ALWAYS get carried away with music. Yea, I really like Wicca, too. I reunited with my long 'lost' godess mother this last year, and for my ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Ok, I'm slighty confusssed, but I normally am. So, like, we're guessing what people really look like? Ok, fine, I'm doing that. very slightly tanned skin, dirty blonde/brown hair, earth ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Total Randomness
Ok, you guys. I'm random, and most of you probably are, too. So, for us randomers out there, here is a conversation starter and just some random questions Im curious ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Questions Only
Is anyone else confused?
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Food from the Past
If you guys aren't replying because of the disgustingness of my childhood food (yes, Im fully aware of how repulsive it is. Yes Im still eating it) just know that ...
Apr 5, 2009
