User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    to give her

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: My Published Book

    Wow! =D I am sooo impressed! And insanely jealous xD Congratulations! I'm excited to check it out now :D ps: the cover looks really cool, and I would read it ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Eep you are all so adorable! =^_^= *huggles YWS* Sporky agreed, loving the hair :D FQ you are sooo pretty! Toasta, super cute pic, love the colors ;) And Paris, ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Haaaiii =^_^= Can I have a wallpaper, please? I like tons of stuff, sot his is going to be hard xD I like blue and red (as a combination) best, ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random! Answer it, fools!

    1. Favorite smilie? :smt082 or :smt012 2. What's my middle name? heheheee.....>:D 3. Do you believe in faeries? *claps hands three times* I DO, I DO! 4. Do you tan ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Bolt, I find your exploding armits one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Will you be my fifth hubby? xD AND IRIE! The few shadowy details I can see ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    V-Vuvuzela =DDD

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Was I already matched? >.> And me and Timmy =^_^= And me and Irie =^_^= And Irie and Timmy xD OH! Best match of all time: Me and Bittersweet-Holly-ladeh =D

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Boogers =P

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    EEEEP! THANK YOU, Dreamy! *drools* Ok, y'alls, don't hate on me for this because you have GOT to admit he is totally sexy: :smt003

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Darknush, you're adorable, Irie, HOW am I sposed to find your beautiful face in that tiny picture with all those people? D: And Jacky, don't feel bad you fit right ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random! Answer it, fools!

    1. Favorite smilie? 2. What's my middle name? 3. Do you believe in faeries? 4. Do you tan easily? (depending on your skin tone) 5. Link your favorite song! 6. ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Ross (formerly deaf_writer_19) for being both a wonderful friend, an amazing writer, and all around a great guy ;)

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Yea you are! And that looks like soooo much fun! ^_^ Jealous >.>

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Elinor's Cover & Avatar Boutique

    Haha, I'll never get tired of your avvie, Phoenix xD

    Jun 14, 2010


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom