-
Re: Food from the Past
I think its an unofficial rule that if you're Grammie's can cook they have to make the best mac and cheese ever. I know mine does! Raw pie crust dough ...
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Food from the Past
I still eat dry Ramen, too. And I love Razzles! I don't know where I find them, but it's not hard to. Just...go...places.
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Obama Applauds YWS in Community Service Speech
^-^ yay for Obama, and ^-^ yay for YWS, and ^-^ yay for Nate! heehee, thank you Nate! o.o you are truly ama-za-za-zing to all us school children. *bows*bows*bowsdown*bows*bows* Like ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
ok, let's see.. reddish brown hair, brown eyes, short, and perky?
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi
MYcatCAUGHTherTAILonFIRE!!! haha, it smelled bad >.
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Um, I don't know any of those songs. I don't like Across the Universe, I always giggle when I think about Prince. He just does that to people. I don't ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
you think Christianity I say those creepy little "God Loves You" bookmarks with kittens on them
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh, and I'm not blond.
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
ehm, ok then. Short. You are terribly, amazingly short. Like, 5 inches short. 0o0 zomg! You're a fairy! As for Xunnamius, short, and black? Or do you prefer African-American? or ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
you got one thing wrong ^_* Hm, let's see. Tallish, light/tan skin, dark hair, hazel eyes, and a decent fashion sense. No?
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Name: Nutty Age: 14 Fav book: I CANT CHOOSE!!!! >o< Fav author: also too many to choose. Fav food: Of this very minute, chai tea would be lovely. Too bad ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
you say "It's just a flesh wound!" I think cuddly zombie buddies ^-^
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Rate the quote above you!
hahaha 10/10 i love it! "I'm guna kick your toast! Then I'm guna butter it! WHAT NOW?!" (my 7 y.o. brother talking about how he was going to kick my ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Today I had ramen for breakfast. Poor irishfire! My friend, who has absolutely no butt, and always has her pants falling down, well, we simply tell her to "mind the ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
well, I know you have short red hair...green or brown eyes? And...erm...average height? Like, I dunno, 5'6" ish. I don't know what it would be in cm, sorry cm people.
Sep 20, 2009
