-
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say that and I immediately start doing the Thriller.
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
ACK! Mustard in my eye! Thanks for making this, Crocks! *eats croutons off Irish*
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
yep and yep. OK, how about curvaceous, short, big brown eyes that are constantly glaring at something, rosy, freckled cheeks, and short red hair?
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
you say that, and I say "WHAT THE HECK IRISH?!" by the way, she plays Arwen. A fairy princess elf, or something along those lines.
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think that and I think about Lord of the Rings which makes me say "Liv Tyler kicks butt in those movies!"
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the song above you!
7/10 Liked the song but not the video. Ok, so this is a cover of one of Yann Tiersen's songs, and I absolutely love him, and this Dave dude does ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope! Ok, shortish, red hair, adorable pink bow lips, rosy, freckled cheeks, slim and slight, pale, and big, lovable brown eyes. The perfect little angel!
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Well, that's close to what the person in the picture looks like (hazel eyes), but the hair and eyes are off for me ^-^ you are tall, German-African (hence the ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Zac Efron looks hot there and I think about that dude Ned from 17 Again... haha, just thinking about him made me laugh XD
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
How'd you guess Irish?! Now guess the other stuff (height,...erm...stuff)! Lets say tall, pale, dark brown hair, and green eyes.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I'm not short. And I have dark-ish hair. It kind of changes colors (through dye and sunshine vs shadow). OK, for Irish I say tall, not too tan, but not ...
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Rate the song above you!
Wierd Al is hilarious, but I do not like that song. Soory! 5/10 some good ole flyleaf for ya'll
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate the song above you!
Oh my god, I could only watch the first 45 seconds because I was laughing (and my cat was sitting on the mouse)! 8/10 seriously hilarious! My bass teacher showed ...
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
not any kind of blond, actually. Blue eyes are a given, though. Do I have to keep guessing you? Sorry, I'm just ultra lazy today. Sick days will do that ...
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
OK, well, mocha-latte-skin, average height (5'8 1/2?), um, I'm guessing on the eyes but...hazeley brown eyes, a nice smile, and dark brown hair. Athletic-ish? Thats the best I got. Ooh, ...
Oct 2, 2009
