-
Re: Food Fight!
EEK! Frozen! Frozen! AHHH! It's melting!!! *runs around trying to keep the slushie from touching her back, and to get it out of her shirt*
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope. Actually, my bottom eyelashes are few and thing. They start half way across the bottom of my eye. But I love to wear ridiculous fake eyelashes! So,I gues you ...
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*starts the long process of licking caramel of herself* I still think I won with the honey. Much stickier than caramel. But just in case... *puts a hold on her ...
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha, no, I bite them like crazy. You have long fingernails and there's something off about your nose in an adorably quirky way.
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
AH! Not syrup. Get ready for it, Irish! *runs at Irish and tackles her to the ground, then dumps a HUGE bucket of honey over her head*
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Meh. They're ok, I guess. You have big feet.
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*laughs so hard I almost throw up all the food I've eaten off of people* Oh my god, this thread is so awesome! *slaps Hero, Crocks, and Irish in the ...
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Blue, green, and grey actually. My mum was married to my dad for 5 years, and even after visiting him this summer, she still doesn't believe he has blue eyes. ...
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Erm, yes, but which colors? o.o I mean like you are five feet, five and three eighths inches. No?
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
aHAHAHAHA, it's funny just reading thins tread! Thanks for the banana creampie, by the way. *throws buckets of powedered chocolate milk into the air so everyone chockes on nommy-ness* WHEEEE! ...
Oct 8, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
You know it! Are you really 5'5" and 3/8? That would be amazing!
Oct 8, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Yeppers! I spent the summer in sunny Oregon (yes, during the summer it's sunny) where the high was 100 and something and I still managed to only get a few ...
Oct 8, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*throws tortilla chips at everyone like ninja stars* Don't worry, they're soggy with salsa so they won't hurt :3
Oct 8, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Gee, thanks Irish. (ew, squash >.
Oct 7, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
you think trees, I say "Panda-eating tree nymphs!"
Oct 7, 2009
