User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Haha, those are fake eyelashes ^-^ Well, I am saddened by your reluctance, but it's your choice. Can you at least tell us what you look like without using the ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Haha, thanks. Isn't she amazing? I'm still waiting on YOUR pic... Well, anyway, here's another one of me.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Absolutely. I am a complete klutz. You did hear about me doing a face plant, no? Yeah, well that happens about every 10 minutes, and half the time there's noting ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    There are a billion different albums that affect my writing, but for poetry the French composer Yann Tiersen usually inspires me.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aw you're so pretty! Lovely bone structure, I must say. OK, let's see if I can figure this out... OK, not the most flattering picture, but I still think it's ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ahaha, thanks! And puh-leez, I highly doubt you are as plain as you make yourself to be. I'm sure you are beauteous, and even if not in the typical way, ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    ahaha! You say that and I think of cute little tarapanda's nomming on bamboo all cute like. ^-^

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You guys, I really want to post a pic, but I don't know how to! Halp!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Eh. I guess. I love chucks, but they aren't really sneaker-sneakers. I like pretty much any kind of shoe. You have amazing bone structure.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    PS: By the way, it's not like I care about how well you write, but this site tries to promote grammatical correctness (why else would they have a spell check?) ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Sam, you are just annoying me now, and I know it. Soory, I was checking out other topics, too.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Puffy: Yea. Riders put up a character, and I think Hero might join. Hopefully more than that! And Rider might have to drop out. He dropped out of my other ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Sammy: Yays! So, is Ranna guna join anytime soon? What do you think of the storybook so far? Did I write it all down right?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    PuffSammy: Hey, Puffy. You there?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    OK, here's where you can just...talk. About anything. Even if you don't have anyone to talk to or anything to talk about, just say so, and I'll start up a ...

    Oct 10, 2009


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill