-
Re: Dance Party!
*starts doing her and sammy's squidy dance* ***squidsquidsquidsquid***
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
Yep! *starts moonwalking all over the place*
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
Heehee! *starts jumping up and down like a hyper chicken*
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
OK, so let's D.A.N.C.E. by Justice *starts doing the robot*
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
Hey! It's a dance paty! I'll post the song/artist and start dancing, but the only rules are 1) no dirty dancing, and 2) you have to wait three posts to ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say coat I think of my friend Graeme's facebook pic. Hahahahahaha!
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Yep! I know for a fact you have sort hair but.... Let's say pixie cut?
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
Yay! OK, here's a short list of some of the awesome people out there: Irish for being my unofficial buddy and making me feel completely comfortable on YWS Xunnamius (did ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Haha, I guess I'm just naturally funny. I got got back from watching Transformers 2, and I made the entire audience laugh. It was "truly" magical. ~_~
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope! Just the odd patch of chipped blue. You have a button nose ^u^
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Well, it was just a question, geez.
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Aw, well thanks. Are you famous? I bet that's it.
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
eh, my pinky toes are kinda pudgy, but besides that not especially. Your nails are painted red.
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Meh, not really. You have funky lookin toes.
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
What color eyes? What color hair? What color skin? How tall? Skinny or curvaceous or in the middle? Freckles or no? thick eyelashes? pointy nose? I highly doubt you are ...
Oct 10, 2009
