-
Re: Anyone got facebook?
I DO! I DO! my name's Sophie. Add me, but be sure to let me know it's Hippie ;)
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
It would be nice to finally put a face on the infamous Rider, I'll admit.
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope, sorry. I don't know what that is. Do I want to? Haha, fros are awesome. Or would it be fro? Or froes? Anyways, I think I already love your ...
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
you think witch i say "Which? The one from the west, or me?" ;)
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Not especially, but I do have frequent one. =D
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
0o0 woa. That was intense. *runs after Kamas with a bowl of shrimp at her side* Muahahaha, get ready for it, chica! *tackles Kamas and smashes the shrimpies in her ...
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Movie star hair flip time! Ahh, now that feels better. Haha, yay for yws and it's amazing members!
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Changes the song to Mozart's Marriage to Figaro, because it makes it simply hilarious, then chucks curry at Aqua and Irish* aHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHA!
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha, no. But good guess! You have a fro.
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Not really. I'd say normal sized, actually. You have small teeth. ps: I kind of feel like we're spamming up the topic since it's only us posting ^///^
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I think it's kind of big, but maybe my face is just small
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Oops, sorry it's so big! I didn't mean to stretch the page!
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Since no one's posting, here's another pic. This was me and my cousin wearing stolen Devo suits and chillin by his "ManVan." He was obviously having some...unfortunate wardrobe issues, haha! ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Eh. They could be whiter, and my bottom teeth could be a bit straighter, but I suppose they are decent. You have a snaggle tooth!
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Like boy-short. No different colored highlights, but different colored highlight extensions from Hot Topic ^-^ Hm, YOU have different colored highlights!
Oct 11, 2009
