-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Aw, thanks! I like to think so! You are doubly as awsomeful as my little brother who is half my height and half my awesomeful!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Yep! YOU'RE 14!!!!! I think...?
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hahaha, Hippie, that made me giggle >_< Okayyyyy... irish...I seriously can't think of anything else. OH! You need to clip your toenails. And no, I don't have a doorbell on ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
WHEEEE!!! ahahaha! *runs around the room, spinning and laughing* Ooof! *gets knocked over by a giant muffin tackling her* Hey!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Haha, that's awesome! Demeter, you are SO pretty!
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
MMMM! I love me some plastic cheese! *throws bananas at everyone while changing the song to Hollaback Girl* This ~~+~ it's BANANAS!
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Usually, yes. You could call me emo, but I'm not really. I just wear what I think looks good on me and I like ^-^ You love neon!
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope. In fact, I have to wear blush otherwise I am at risk of looking dead. You blush all the time! Naturally, of course.
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
That is indeed a nice face to put on the infamous Rider. Well done!
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
you say Italy I think magic... by the way, Irish, my b-day is coming soon too! Yay for us!
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Laughs evilly and steps out from the shadows**(that are black, unfortunately)**and hits everyone with her radish-slingshot*
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: Anyone got facebook?
Npe, it's really Sophie. Lets see...try my email! It's [removed for privacy reasons]. Or you can find me through Coco's Masquerade. I'm her friend. I'll look for you, too. ;) ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
OH GAWD!!! I would never have a mullet! No offense if any of you do... And actually, I do have rather almond shaped eyes. And yes, it is an Aussie ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the song above you!
Seriously?! irish, I flippin love you! Yann Tiersen covers by Dave are my absolute favorite! 1000000000000/10!!!! ok, the vid isn't my favorite, but I have just found this song and ...
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: Opinions on Stereotypes Please?
I hate stereotypes. I HATE them! And I was thinking, do those who have the 'popular' or 'jock' or 'preppy' or any of those crappy ones, well, do they feel ...
Oct 13, 2009
