-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Levan you were pretty eyes are off. Irish you have syrup smeared all over your face and honey still in your hair from the never ending Food Fight.
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: How do I cure my onion breath?!?!?!
EAT MUNCHKINS!!! Oompaloompas will work just as fine, but they're a bit crunchier than Munchkins...
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
*headbangs and jumps around, clumsily knocking over lamps...* *stops and looks at broken lamps on the floor* Where the heck did those come from?
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Ooh! OK, Irish has....a really long tongue. Like a cow. Or my cousin.
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! (not poop, you silly children, pop!) *opens mouth wi-i-i-i-i-i-de and tries to catch random flying food items in it* ^0^ omnomnomnom!
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Did I just get trampled by a giraffe? *starts slurping jello off the floor with a straw* Heehee, it made farty sounds!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Yep! Me and Irish pretty much know how we both look, but we're still at it! Guess away! You have black hair.
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Aw, thanks! Well, I guess. Pink isn't really my thing, though. You have an extra toe/skin tag-thingie.
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!! NOT THE NUTELLA!!!!! *runs for her life, hopping on a wild muffin along the way* Yee-Haw! And I still got the nutel- Hey! Where'd it go?!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh-ho man, you have no idea. I freakin' love Christmas! You look amazing in dark blue.
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*sneaks up behind Mira and takes the nutella* I was named Nutty for a reason you know! My full barfly name is Nutella Fauzi. So THIS, I believe, is mine! ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*starts throwing skittles at Irish, one by one* First red....Take that! Yellow...Ahahaha!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: My hand writing
Texan, are those runes? I know what they are, but I can't remember what they are, y'know? Anyway, awesome! Sorry, you can hardly read what I wrote....bad webcam...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: My hand writing
hope you can read this...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope! Too many wasps for me and my wasp allergy's liking. You love winter! Yay snow!
Oct 17, 2009
