User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I just choked on laughter because I accidentally looked at my baby pic again. Wow, I am SPECIAL. Anyway, here's a much more recent pic of me (with my ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Got any Teddy Grahams to go with this? *asks Irish while pointing to the applesauce covering the front of her shirt* Someone should install temporary showers so we can get ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think that and I say "Twins!" Me an my cousins equivalent to Ditto, by the way-how.

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *smacks some sloppy joes with extra sloppy in Kamas' nd Irish's faces* bwaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAaaaaaaa!

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sterotypes and Labels

    Stereotypes are SOOOOO stupid! I usually wear black tutus and vintage tees. Am I vintage or emo? Um, how bout neither. I wear what I do because I like it ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Oops, wrong point! That's to prove my point that I was a complete dork from birth.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Gryphon, maybe we are just the most amazing writers on Earth (whether or not we are specifiaclly GOOD at writing) and therefore pretty. Like, our awesome amazingness of being writers, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    *steals the Mt.D from Ranger and gulps the rest of it.* Ahhh, now that's better. *starts doing the robot with Irish*

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Elvis Presley I think of my friend Gigi.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Haha, you ate it! *throws french toast at a random passerby* :D *laughs impishly and runs off*

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Amy, you're redonklush! Love you! *throws chocolate pudding at her* Or was it?.... o.0

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say King Kong I think Jack Black. Mine's next Sunday, Irish.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ooohkay. Aw, well thanks, Irish! *tackles Irish with a walrus hug and secretly pours nerds in her ears* hehehe.....

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Em....sure....I mean, yes! Ye sI do! >_>shifty eyes

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    LIVE IRISH, LIVE!!!!! *sees that Irish is fine, changes the song to Hang Me Up To Dry by Cold War Kids, and starts jumping up and down* By the way, ...

    Oct 18, 2009


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain