User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    you say that and I think...em...food.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You're not ugly! I think it's cute.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    WHEEE! I'm a strawberry shortcake, round and fat. Here is my icing, here is my hat. Yay! *throws wasabi at EVERYONE in the whole entire room, ie I just dunked ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Last time I went to Walmart I shoved my willing little brother into a large, odious, plastic garbage can we were going to buy (don't worry, it was brand new ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    You have...oval shaped nostrils.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    My whole life is pretty much a big fluffy ball of laughter and Total Dork Moments... But on Fridays at my school we have DEAR (drop everything and read). Last ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Just finished the first of the Night World books (amazing!), moving on to Blue Is For Nightmares. Scary so far, but I'm loving it!

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    AHHH! I'm fruity! teehee 9-9 *throws rolos at Irish*

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    That's possibly the best present ever! Happy (probably) late Birthday! Are you old now? o.o Lurrrve, Nutty

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    I like juice-bags. Have you ever tried them? I mean, like, juice boxes are great and everything, but juice bags are...are just AMAZING! Really! You can squish em and slurp ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Swat Kats,Captain Plannet,He Man,.........

    I just read the title (not the actual info...), but I would like to comment... YES.

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *laughs at everyone from her clean, safe little corner* Well, I suppose I should come back now, shouldn't I? *jumps from her corner like a crazy dinosaur-vampire and shmooshes baby ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    yay for unmelteyness! *starts chuckin loafs of bread at people, BuddyDaElf style* =PO

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    NEINNnnnn!!! *i scream, melting...* Oh noes!

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *looks at Teddies* YAY! WHEEEEE!! AHAHHA!!! Woa, I just felt exactly like Gir, and I was just thinking those superfun sh=ounds affects and giggling spin. *Jumps in shoower while shoving ...

    Oct 21, 2009


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya