-
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Alrighty LPR, I got yours xD (this shall be funnnn)
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....
Nooope, Irie! Cirque is wearrriinnnggg...... jean shorts and a yellow tee! =D
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Post The Funniest Video Ever
xDDDD I'm watching the funniest viedoe I've ever seen, and I was wondering what the funniest video YOU'VE ever seen is... So, post your video then rate the person's above ...
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....
Guess what the person above you is wearing! And they HAVE to be wearing something, and please don't mention anything about people's unmentionables =P kthnxbai! =D
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Pinecones
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Irishfire =P
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: What Are You Looking For?
I lost both my iTouch (about a month ago) and my favorite summer-dress D: I have no idea where it could be xD
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
Hope and Ed (BondGirl and silented1) Me and Timmy (me and Mr. Knightley) And Irish and Bolt xD (Irishfire and Bolt) Because we are all going on a triple date ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I nomnomnominate Timmy Knightley for being such a good guy about all of this :D We love you! (Especially me! xD)
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: (ISMKAD people) Show off your avatars!
YAY! =^_^= You are brilliance *bows down* ps: I also posted a blog entry about it xD Go comment! =D
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: The ABC game
Oops, I forgot Y xD Sorry! Ok. Macaroni and Cheese, no joke. Saw it once.
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're nerdy when you hug your computer ;D
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The ABC game
Z- get ready for it.... Zaboomafoooo! =^_^= My childhood in a nutshell
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
xDDD Oh my God, you guys are ridiculous. Bolt, I totally want to marry you, you serxy man! *gigglesnort* And Day you're pretty adorable, but I knew that already ;D
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
xD Bolt and Holly-Bittersweet *giggles evilly*
Jun 27, 2010
