-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Yea, pretty much. My eyes change from green/blue to blue to grey/blue to grey to gray/green and such. Short, black hair with brown highlights, and green eyes. No?
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Mmmm, soda! *starts sucking her shirt dry, but stops to throw a giant jellybean named Fil at Irish and Crocks* MUAHAHAHAHA! You'll never stop us! Together, me and Fil are ...
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Halloween
I freakin' love Halloween! I'm Wiccan and all about the deceased being closer to us and such. I'm also a bit dark, and love all the creepy, dark, head-banging festivities ...
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*sneaks up behind Crocks, the pounces on her, shoving ghostie peeps into her mouth*
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*throws my impossibly fat cat at Irish* Technically, it's food. *shrugs and runs*
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*laughs at everything, but especially this thread in general* I missed you guys! *throws cupcakes at them to show how much she missed them*
Oct 27, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Ahaha, thanks Crocks! Sorry you can't really see my super sweet pjs.... Oh well!
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
I did, it's in the Lounge. Teehee, thanks for the epicness! Oops, ok, you think epic, I say "GIANT GOLDFISH ARE EATING ME AND THEY AREN'T SMILING!!!" Sorry, about the ...
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
OK, here is my "just woke up" look. Blonde wig, check. Hair bows, check. Blue lipstick, check. Glow in the dark rocket ship footies, check. GOOD MORNING!!!
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think lol!!! I say I'm wearing a wig, 5 bows about my body, and glow in the dark, rocket ship footie pajamas. And blue lipstick. No joke.
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
You where spot on! Besides the fact that I'm wearing a wig right now, so it's not my actual hair color. Hm... Dirty blond hair, tall, dark eyes?
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Like, seriously gorgeous. Like model gorgeous. Or maybe it's just your incredibly amazingly gorgeous eyes... o.o
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: My hand writing
I feel so left out, Irish. You don't love me??? *sobsobsobsob*
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Happy person, yes. Dark hair, yes. Short, NO, and green eyes, close, but no. Tall, brown hair and gold eyes? And yes, people DO have gold eyes. I was in ...
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Here's a pic of my new baby, Wendell Jr. Isn't he adorable?! He smells like lemons.
Oct 25, 2009
