User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    PudNIN!!! *tackles and hugs and rubs butter into hair* And Amy, NO. *runs over and throws a bucket full of **virgin** margarita on her* Did you guys know I'm studying ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post a cute baby pic of you..

    Haha, thanks guys.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post a cute baby pic of you..

    Most of you have probably seen this in the Lounge, but oh well. Here it is! Not my best pic, but TOTALLY my best pic, at the same time. And ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I dunno, I thought maybe you did since you were chuckin' em around. *starts dancing while eating tiny gummy bears* I love Lykke Li!

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I love you too Crocksies! *hugth* Guess who made waffles?!

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    CANDY MOUNTAIN, CHARLIE!!! Shunnnnn-na-nuh-nnnn- ah. *chucks punkins at Irish and Crocks*

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws powdered Horchata at Crocks, grinning evilly* Oh, and thanks for the yums, Irish!

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    0o0 Timmy, I just came on here to nominate YOU but you nominated ME! Anyway, I nominate Timmy because he is awesome and funny and awesome and the Pirate King ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say cheese I think Wallace's (from Wallace and Gromit) mouth looks funny.

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ahaha, thanks! *throws sushi at Irish, then splats little globs of wasabi at her*

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Pumpkin Place!

    Ahaha, Timmy, I agree. I was going to psot a pic of my super sweet costume, but all my pics are WAAAAAY too big. Sorry, guys.

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *splashes Tang all over Crcoks* Try getting that out! Muahahahahaha!!!

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Jack's Lament - Danny Elfman HAPPY HALLOWEEN Oops, the song changed. Oogie Boogie's Song - Nightmare Before Christmas

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ooh, fishies! And, um, oh yea: No Fil! Por Quieeeeee?!?!?! Crocks, you're in for it! He was seven feet tall! Actually, I'm not going to do anything to you because ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hair, yes. Eyes, nope. Height nope. Medium build, I have no idea, I don't pay any attention to body image. I'm thin-ish and a complete wimp, if that tell you ...

    Oct 31, 2009


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy