User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Adopt me!

    Me and Timmy, the Pirate King, have officially adopted you. You are now the Crew. Welcome! I luff ewe! *hugs* Now you're on the Black Pearl! Yay! Your new best ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Adopt me!

    Ignore that last post. OK, well don't ignore it, because I still want to be buddies. Anyway, me and my Pirate King are currently talking about your adoption to our ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Adopt me!

    Ohnoes! *Huggles to near death* It'll be ok. Well, ok. It won't, because you don't have any books. I would totally adopt you, but, sadly, I already have to share ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Pastaaaaaah! *AH-nomnomnomnomnomnom* !!!Nutty!!!

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Yay for Evermore! Just wait till you read the second one...Unless, that is, you already have. Blood Promise, the latest Vampire Academy book.

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *splashes iced latte over Hope's head, eats a smiley cookie, and shmooshes cream cheese in Crock's face*

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Song stuck in your head?

    my Nonsensical Timmy Song, thankee very mucho. *nods* NuttyLove

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Oops, hehe, yea. Lemme fix that... Tall, blond, dark eyes?

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ewww, I got bombed with rotten plums AND strawberry! *chucks cantaloupes at every one's head*

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!

    Saw it, loved it. I cried in the theater, I want the soundtrack, and I am already bugging my mum to buy it for me. By the way, who else ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I think about how I went to Casa Blanca this summer (walk-in style) and fell asleep after getting lost and stepping in every body's beer.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I am a Swedish cupcake uber-spy. That's all I have to say about that.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Um, haha, nope! Short, curvy, dark hair and brown eyes?

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I guess... Blue hair?

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    I only use three stuffies. I have two uglydolls (IceBat and Curddles) and then a giant stuffed lion named Bob. Haha, I love them all! Bob is so huge I ...

    Nov 3, 2009


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer