User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!

    Haha, Classy. Anyway, the movie really touched me because Max reminded me a lot of my little brother. That's part of the reason I cried so much XD. Also, my ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think that and I yell "Obamarama I loves ewe!!!!!" That is all. *nods*

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    lol Crocks. *chucks Chinese fighting muffins at everyone*

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS: The Complete Edition

    0o0 Nate, I love you! That is so rad! I am soooooooo buying 50. Although, wouldn't it make more sense to just post the literary works, rather than the threads ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    No! Why not Irish?! *hides behind giant cookie*

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    I slept with my baby blankie until I was, like, ten. And then it got so ratted and tattered that I had to put it up. I still have it, ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Icing! It makes me cold *shivers* *throws Bugles at IRish's ear.* =P

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I always drop stuff. Did you know that whenever I sneeze my...right? leg kicks out.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    CIMNANIN BUUUUUNS! *hurls cimnanin buns at every one* And yes, they are in fact cimnanin buns from the South Nutty Riviera Jungle Pants region, how did you know?

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I finally watched Year One! However, it was a bit awkward with my mum sitting right next to me... I also dissed a cute guy at Hastings, lol. Ooh, and ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think ASL I shout "MSN!"

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I wish I had some stuffin' =P *hurls bread crusts at crocks* That's for the stinkin turkey!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    nein to turkeys! *runs away*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    And she just like, ripped off her clothes, and dove into the fountain at Richdale Mall and was all like "Bleergh! I am a kraken, from the sea!" I love ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    lalalalalalalalalala I love food! ^-^

    Nov 7, 2009


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain