User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    PootatOHS! Yes! *gobbles potatoes before chucking Ethiopian food at Irish, Ranger, and Nut2* mmm, even though I just had dinner I kinda wish I had some of this stuff....Hungerrrrr! >o

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    AppLes! Oops, gotta go eat some mo' chileh. Laters, mah buddies!

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I know I've posted pics before, but this one was taken only yesterday ^-^ I'm working on the background, so it's not superamazing yet, but it will be. I promise!

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    PeaNutty butter! WhoooooooooHoooooooo! *throws jelly at Irish, covering her entire head in it* Muahahahahaha >:)

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    To all the Nuts on here! Love ya freaks! Hearts n Kisses Nutty-Nutella-Foxy-Face-The-Sequel

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Minty sangwhich, minty minty sangwhich! Yush. Nein? Huh. *tackles Nut2, stuffing peeps in her ears*

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I love snushi! *throws wasabi at Nut2* hehehe.... >:D

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws pumpkin truffles at Nut2 and Irish, eating the champagne ones* Dude, I love these things! >.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Again? Here's another love muffin for ya. *chucks smiley love muffin at Crock's face* Oh. and Irish.... *creeps towards Irish menacingly with an extra large slushy in hand*

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ugh, I hate flan! But, mmmm...ham! *gobblegobblegobble* Ham! Aw, now I really want real ham.... Darn you! :(

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    BooodeeboodeeBOP! Because of syrup, shirt shirt is SOP.....ping wet! *puts snow icecream down Irish's shirt* Mu-Hahahahahahahaha!!!! >:D

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    o.o I've been away for too long... *throws chicken chili (super yums!) at Hope and Nutmeg* A fellow Nut! Yay! ^-^ *booty-bops to some Kate Nash loveliness*

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Lalalalallalalalalalaalalala Wheee! *runs around in happy circles, sprinkling skittles about, but slips on melted chocolate and ends up covered in it* *looks at choco-arms* o.o Teehee, yay! ^-^ lalala

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS: The Complete Edition

    o.o What now, Snoink? Anyway, although expanding pages would be super amazing, it would be more expensive. Along with the 3-dness. Y'know?

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ice creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam! *Indian war-Leedles* OodleloddleloodleLEEEEEE! *chucks these super tasty mini waffley cookie thingies from Trader Joe's at everyone* I missed you! *Huggles for All*

    Nov 12, 2009


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous