User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Darn! I thought I'd gotten away. Anywho, hey guys! =D *throws Eggo waffles Frisbee style at everyone*

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I LOVE EVERYONE! Ok, well, more specifically, Twi, you have great hair, and Kami you should be America's Next Top Face. Like for cereal.

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *pops up out of nowhere* Hey thar everybody! =D *dumps chutney over Nut's and Irish's heads, eating some before she pops back to nowhere*

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 for Artemis, but points off for being somewhat boring...sorry :( ~Nutty

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Server Restart Automagic?

    0o0 Oh my god, Timmy! You are so right! Teehee, I'm automagic. Jealous? ^+^ ++nutty++

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you're jealous of a kid who was raised to speak only in klingon. Not that I know anyone like that or anything.....*cough* .>

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    I just remembered my story!!! It's about my little brother being a smart little nerd. Ok. So, my little brother broke his arm at school. His classmates (second grade here, ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you freak out in happy excitement because your father got you your own set of dice for your birthday. *highfives OverEasy*

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Cookie, I simply LURVE you and your fly hair! And your pink bathroom, lol. June, I am soooo jealous of your beautiful skin! I'm a sad, pale little white girl ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Server Restart Automagic?

    Automagic!- What? Yes. -.- K, bye Nate! *waves* ~Nutty

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    I forgot it, sorry -_- You know you're a nerd when your Grammie refuses to buy you books because it's all you ever ask for. Well, that and wigs....

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when... Can I just tell a story, Timmy? It's a really good one!

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    lol Irish. You know you're a nerd when you spend more time with your computer than your friends -_- Yes...it's sadly, sadly true.

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Man, I have been out for too long! I'm outtie! *chucks live guinea pigs at everyone before skipping out the door* Adios!

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you play DnD with your DM dad. God help me.... 9_9

    Nov 19, 2009


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob