User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Hey guys! ^_^ So, y'know how lot's of people have been making avies and whatnot for people lately? Well, I decided I wanted to do that too! Except different. Well, ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Good, Bad, Worse

    Ok! It's alive. :) Now, how do we do this? I start with eating a carrot? Tell me if I do this right. Good:The carrot was delicious and crunchy. Bad:It ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    :D I love it! Thanks SO much! ^_^ *huggles* Tis adorable!

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    *looks around* Sweet! Can I have one, pleasee? :) Pic: Something cool and vintage-ish. Or weird. Or both xD Or an eye! Words: Maybe put Nutty somewhere? Or something to ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Ooh! ooh! Can Nutty has one please? :) (Nutty = WhiteShadow ^_^ That's me!)

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    "You little alaster!" :!: brother's name is similar to Alaster xD And I always say "sweet baby cheezit" instead of "Jesus", since it offends people. Also, I think "fart on ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Agility :) Would you rather be deaf or blind?

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Demiiii, you are so pretty!!! >.< *jealoussss*

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I forgot Riders! Em, well, ugh, what am I suposed to call you now??? Help, please? Can I say your name, or are you paranoid about stalkers??? o.0 Anywho, ridersofdamar, ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I hereby nomnomnomnomnominate Hope and Amy and Pudin for keeping my alive those long months away from home (YWS). Thank you, my loverly darlings! *huggles*

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: I MISSED YOU!!!!

    Hi! ^_^ Call me Nutty, kthnx

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    You know you're obsessed with YWS when, after months of withdraws and not being able to log in, you very nearly cry when you finally can :) (thats me! ^-^)

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: I MISSED YOU!!!!

    Oh my goodness, look! LOOK! (sorry bout caps) I'm on YWS! Nutty is back! TT^TT I missed you all so much!

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the location above you

    10/10 right on! :D

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Nnnnuuuuuuu! Not the sweet ones! *shoves NORMAL potatoes (mashed, I might add) into mouth to get rid of the sweet-ness* Ahh, better. Chutney, anyone? *dumps chutney on Crocks head, too*

    Nov 28, 2009


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily