User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Of course! ^_^ Just a topic, please? And I'll...er, eventually get to working on it! ^_^

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on...get ready for it...Kami! Kamas, darling, you're awesome. Along with her, I tattle on all the other awesome people I know: Irish Timmy Olli JD CC Fix Pudin ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have Facebook?

    Twitterrrr *hisses*

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar forums? Psh, make your own!

    Yays! Haha, this made me wanna make a photobucket account, so I did =P haha

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have Facebook?

    I lurve facebook! And I was (key word being "was") a farmville addict. Now I'm clean! lol

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Hey guys, I haven't been able to work on your pretties in a while, because I was grounded 9_9 So it might take me a while, but I promise I'll ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Whoo! =D And lol that is so rad! xD I can't believe you loved it so much you would make it into a NOTEBOOK! You're ridiculously flattering ^///^

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    I am de God of de Pretties -.- Fear ME!!! >:D I mean *cough* Thank you guys so much! I am so *sniffsniff* so touched! TT^TT *huggles people*

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Nate ^_^ I tattle on you because...because...uhh.....You're awesome! ^_^ yea! Well, and the obvious. You made YWS!!! =D *huggles Nate and YWS and the world and everyone* ^_^

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Thanks guys! ^_^ I'll start on em right away.

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]

    Can Nuttttty has one? **blinkblink** Title: After Words Author: Nutella Fauzi Summary: Em, well, this chick dies along with this dude, and then there's this ghost guy, and then this ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Awesome, I'm on it! ^_^ By the way, I'm a tech-newb, so when I'm done I'll just keep it simple and pm it to you, yuh? ^_^ Thanks!

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    No, no! It's fine! ^_^ But it would REALLY BE HELPFUL if everyone gave me a TOPIC OR TWO to base it off of. Please? ^_^ Thanks!

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    =D look! people said my name! *huggles name* I'm nominating those who said my name because they're as awesome as can be ;) ...And they said my name xD

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    xD OK, wow! Haha, I'll try to make em as fast and ferocious as possible, but it make take some time. It'd be a huge help if y'all could put ...

    Feb 15, 2010


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain