User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Halp Please???

    o.0 Thanks! :D (told you I was techfail)

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Ahck, sorry guys >.< It's been slow going! I promise I haven't abandoned you all, though :) But sorry again it's taking so long :( I'll try to work on ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Halp Please???

    I get how to upload avatars, it's just the *moving* avvies that confus me >.< Y'know? Like the sparkly/er, moving ones? Yuh. '~' And obviously I fail at technology too ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    >.> maybeee..... xD Yea, most likely. I was hanging out at my friends and we were rolling down the stairs, jumping on the beds, and taking wig pictures xD Good ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Halp Please???

    Guys, I am in need of halps ^_^ Ok, so, you know how you can make super snappy avatars on photobucket and such? Yea, well, em, how do you actually ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I made bacon today for the first time ever ^_^ It's really delicious and crispy like I like it *mmmmm*

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aweh, you're all so adorable/pretty/snappy/WOWzahs! lol Anywho, here's a pic of me :/ ^_^ I love wigs

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I'M BACK! *throws candy and runs*

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have Facebook?

    Who's part of the YWS group on fb? :) I know I am! ^_^

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *tacklehugs Timmy* mwahahaha! >:D

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    o.0 Me Nutty or Nutty-Nutty-original-Nutty? Either way I second that motion! ^_^

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Stori for giving me a theme song! ^_^ Thankee! (even if I've never heard it o.0)

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    :O How could I forget Radio or Jabella?! By the way, Jasminebells, that's you ;) I make nicknames for people, it's my new forte since I no longer make songs ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Right-o! I'm on it :)

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    A magical glittery angel from heaven brought it down to me in a miracle moment *cue heavenly choir* ie I prolly found it somewhere on google :)

    Feb 22, 2010


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26