User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Haha, thank you, Megan! Nice name, by the way :) And yush, I agree he's pretty dang hot. Now, for the hottest old guy on Earth!!! Speaking of hot old ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I'm wearing PJs!!! =D Blue shirt (sleeves pushed up to the elbows), light blue fuzzy socks (lovelovelovelove!), and navy and green plaid boy's boxers. I adore boxers ^_^ I wear ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Durrie because she has two of my favorite things in the whole world in her signature (Pirates and Vampire Academy! =D) *huggles Durrie*

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Now I nominate everyone who IS in the US! =D Because even though America sucks, it totally rocks, too.

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    :D I'ma just bein' tattled on all over the durned place, ain't I? I nominate anyone who is NOT in the US! =D (Just because ^_^)

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    LOL Its straight and black and a little longer than shoulder length. :) Nothing fancy (although THATS not even my real color 9_9)

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Well, here's a very, very, very recent picture :) As in I took it a few hours ago >.> So, yea... >.> *blushes* (By the way, I have a hat ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    :O ...Was I....? Was I just called a "Legend" for reals? ^_^ I'm gonna cry! *sniff*huggles!*sniff*

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aw, you're so pretty! And those colors look great on you! And you have great smile and I love your eyes and you hair color is fantastic and I think ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    ...No. Well...... Yea, no. xD

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    I have blue-ish (they change color) eyes, but I just love brown eyes! I don't wish I had them, because I love my eyes, but brown eyes are really lovely ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6.5/10 because I have no idea what that's about, but I like pretty much everything, especially insane writers and storybooks ^_^

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    :D I've been tattled on TWICE! TWICE!!! ^_^

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Zomg yuh you are too adorable! ^_^

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    XD haha thanks guys! I like them well enough :)

    Mar 9, 2010


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley