User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Forsakinshadow and Spy :D

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionnaire

    1. If you had to admit you were an expert in one thing, what would it be? NUTTY THE DERBY GIRL PIRATE QUEEN FOXY FACE OF THE CENTUUURRRYYYY!!!! 2. Does ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Hope and Eddy would just be so adorable together. Sigh. Team Hookie forever! *dances* Hope + Cookie = Hookie, for those of you who don't know =P And I choooose... ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cliques

    Yea, what am I? xDD This is double rainbow, though. Well done! lol

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Psychology of Online Friendships

    1. How many people, who you know at least originally over the Internet, would you count as friends? At least ten...Ok, specifically 22, give or take one or two. 2. ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Books xDD (My friend posted a status about what she should say to someone who tells her that they're reading a book on the sex lives of cannibals)

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Ok, I know it's kind of hard to see xD Me and my family went to the city (God, I feel like a hillbilly when I say that) and we ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Can I please nominate Nate? Because he made this site, and through it I have made SO many amazing friends. Thanks, Nate! :3

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Agreed, Kami xDDD Howler, that is SO epic

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?

    I feel like such an underachiever nest to Irish xDDD She's like "pewpewpewpew!" And I'm like "Hold on....Hold onnnn.....Ok....pew." D: I promise I'm almost done with them!

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Kamas and Bolt *snickers*

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    My cousin Austin xD

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    The Baron =^_^= (From Miyazaki's 'Whispers Of The Heart')

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....

    xD A yellow Devo jumpsuit and a sombrero

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Ode to my toilet.

    *gigglesnort* xD best dare I've seen in a long way

    Jul 6, 2010


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus