User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Prolly eat a doughnut. =I What would you do if a tree fell on your car, assuming you have a car (just pretend if you don't ;) )

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    =D That's me! That's me! =D Well, just the first part. Not the guy above me. That's not me >.> OR IS IT?!?!?! :O

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    My friend doesn't like blue eyes on guys :/ Don't you think that's kinda weird???

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ppsshtt, my kitty is vicious! I'm the only person she likes, really :) So if dogs tried to eat her, she'd prolly eat them first, or at least a leg ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    ....I'd prolly have a life partner by the time I was three months old, but never see him (or she, it's love at first sight I'd have no control over ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Super pretty! :) Love the eyes!

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Since I posted it once already in the Lounge, why not again? :D

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Radio for being awesome and super nice and slightly crazy :smt045 I tattle on Cookie for being awesome and weird and super cool :smt035 I tattle on ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Really cold and windy with small, icy snow cutting your exposed face. ^_^ Wow, sounds like winter! ]:( lol What would you do if a little birdie told you a ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Oh, how I wonder.....

    Knowing people from other countries try to sound American be saying "Oh my God!" in, no doubt, squeaky, over exaggerated voices doesn't make me feel too hoppy :( *sigh* I ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Oh, Ryan dude? YUH! Others....mher. Not so much :/ lol

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    LPR xD Haha

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Eh, he looks kinda like my uncle >.> Sorry, that just ruins it for me xD

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    ...Wow, I'm really good at rambleranting, aren't I? o.0

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    lol Irie xD But really Cookie 9_9 Stop bein so dang hard on yourself! You're adorable ^_^ *huggles Cookie* And WOA! You guys are so gorgeous! And Radio, YOU stop ...

    Mar 17, 2010


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth