-
Re: Report a good member!
I tattle on Radio for being so devoted he's on YWS even though he's probably about to hurl! *huggles*
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Pssshttt, no. I'm so clumsy I can hardly walk straight. Ok, well I can't, actually. I'm always running into walls or doors or people walking next to me '~' Haha, ...
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Oh yes. My appendix burst two years ago and then abscessed (is that the right word?) for five days. Now THAT was painful! As for barfing so much it was ...
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
i'm wearing pj's again! xD and don't worry people, I do get just seems that every time I'm on YWS in the morning I'm in my pj's.... Anyway, I'm wearing ...
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Because they aren't giving you enough drugs. And no. His name is Curdles :) Do you guys like Arcade Fire? :)
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
......Irish? =D I win! What's my uglydoll's name? =I And that's Bob, my giant stuffed lion ^_^
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Er, I just keep my money and such wadded up in my pocket, so I'd prolly scream "perv!" for putting their hand in my pocket, then sit there stunned. What ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I enjoy drawing ^_^ Especially with sharpies. Later on I'll post a picture of my amazingly wonderously decorated shoes :) That also have YWS on them ^_^
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I have two, acshully :) The other one is the exact opposite of that one xD She's bulemic, fluffy/long haired, and brain damaged >.> Seriosuly. Anyway, here's a joke for ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Food Fight!
e_e ewww I mean hai guys! =D I'm re-re-re-re-re-reback! *throws fruit snacks at everyone* =P
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
xD Very nice pose choice, Hippie And thanks! =D Sometimes my cat looks like a real dork, like when she sits with her legs apart, her back hunched, and her ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
REdBird, he's mah frey-und :) Andwho, I tattle on Pudin again for being awesome and Pudin-ish ^_^ Yay Pudin!
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
Is that me Nutty? I can never tell! >.< People should just stick to nutty or Shadow or somefink 9_9 lol and YUS, I do know I'm the one who ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
I'd prolly freak out, kiss whoever was closest to me, tell the people I could that I loved them, pee myself, and then either die or suffer until the world ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Oh, look! You exist! *pokepoke* And when I was younger I saw ghosts from time to time :) It was kinda cool, but now I get freaked out by them ...
Mar 19, 2010
