User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Oh, I love guitars! Haha, and you're very pretty, I must say ;) As for Radio, geez! And you made such a big fuss out of being harmful to people's ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    OH MY GOSH, Irie! I'm sooo in love with Zuko! Hottest man on (or not) Earth! >.< Like him on the beach? XoX It kills me how hot and unreal ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Agreed! You're still pretty darned adorable. And nearly everyone here's a teenager, silly! =P As for you two chicas? JEALOUS of the amazing hair happening! I simply lurve the curls, ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Haha, I bet you're just as cute now, Howler :) Also, yowza! Everyone here is GORgeous! So jealous >.< Anywho, here's me :] You cna make fun if you want, ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Oh, yes! I lovelovelovelove music! I don't know why, it's prolly in my genes :) Me and my mum love to sing (even though we suck =P) and me and ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Like, physically? Like how I think I'll look? Or do you mean what my life will be like? I'll answer both! =D 1< I think I'll look like I do ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Theme songs!

    Wow! This is a hard one, haha. My theme song is usually just whatever song I'm in love with at the moment. But one that is all me? Ooher! >.< ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Hmmm, I dunno :/ I like ligers and pandas (derr) and bunnies (lovelovelove) and rats (lovelovelove) and kitties and cats and elephants and seals and snakes (lovelovelove) and octopuses (it's ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Potatoes are like friends, if you eat them, they die. Have you ever hugged a tree?

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I nominate PuffSammy, GreenEyedLovely, and RedBird for suffering with me on Monday. Maybe Mr.Wright will bring us doughnuts! (Doubt it.)

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Clesseh, noooo!!!! Really? Danny from Desperate Houswives? Nooooo!!! >.< He's so weird! Have you ever seen him talk?! It's like his tongue is numb or something!

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I wouldn't notice because every winter in Wyoming is an ice age in of itself. What book are you reading, what's it about, and how is it? =I

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    xD You guys are so mean! Bwahahahaha! *whew!*

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    You don't even listen to movie soundtracks? Sometimes the music really adds to a scene. Anywho, I'd say.... (in no particular order) 1. Interview With A Vampire (of course!) 2. ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Yerp! And it's blue! =D FTW! What are your top three favorite bands?

    Mar 20, 2010


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies