User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 I can't really see what it is, but I like the colors and it has potential to be awesome...if I could see it.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Lonely Creature Behind the Glass

    I loved the feel of this poem, and I really liked it. I disagree with Reddy, just to be nuisance to him, but I really did really like it, and ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    *pffft* You smart people and your schedules. So, how does everything look to you? Did I cover everything? Just post on here if I left anything out you want to ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    IT'S SNOWING!!!! HAHAHA, wheee! *rolls around in the snow, making clouds of sparkly white puff up everywhere*

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Eh. I guess. I love chucks, but they aren't really sneaker-sneakers. I like pretty much any kind of shoe. You have amazing bone structure.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    By the way, thank you all for joining! This is both Red's and Puffy's first storybook, and I'm teaching them how we roll. Or, ehm, I roll.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Reddy Freddy, why do you keep sneaking online when I'm not looking, and running away when I am???

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    PS: By the way, it's not like I care about how well you write, but this site tries to promote grammatical correctness (why else would they have a spell check?) ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Sam, you are just annoying me now, and I know it. Soory, I was checking out other topics, too.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Puffy: Yea. Riders put up a character, and I think Hero might join. Hopefully more than that! And Rider might have to drop out. He dropped out of my other ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Sammy: Yays! So, is Ranna guna join anytime soon? What do you think of the storybook so far? Did I write it all down right?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    PuffSammy: Hey, Puffy. You there?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    OK, here's where you can just...talk. About anything. Even if you don't have anyone to talk to or anything to talk about, just say so, and I'll start up a ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    EEK! Frozen! Frozen! AHHH! It's melting!!! *runs around trying to keep the slushie from touching her back, and to get it out of her shirt*

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Nope. Actually, my bottom eyelashes are few and thing. They start half way across the bottom of my eye. But I love to wear ridiculous fake eyelashes! So,I gues you ...

    Oct 10, 2009


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11