User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Absolutely. I am a complete klutz. You did hear about me doing a face plant, no? Yeah, well that happens about every 10 minutes, and half the time there's noting ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Yay for people! If you didn't hear earlier, you can all have a second character if you want. Sammy will be so happy - we're almost ready to start! We ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    There are a billion different albums that affect my writing, but for poetry the French composer Yann Tiersen usually inspires me.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aw you're so pretty! Lovely bone structure, I must say. OK, let's see if I can figure this out... OK, not the most flattering picture, but I still think it's ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    OK, here's my "not nice" character: Name: Daemyn Auguste (can be called either, they together are his full first name, no last name) Age: 16 1/2 Power/Act: He can get ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I'm not going to wait to ask Reddy, and I'm just going to yes. Everyone can have another character, if they want. Thanks for pointing that out, Hero!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "I'm sorry, Hope! I was really tired when I posted last night." Nutty says apologetically, eating Irish's fries and dipping them in her milkshake. "Fires are better with Frosties, but ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Ooooh, what is this here?" Nutty says, strolling in through the open doors. "I can't believe I've never bothered to check this out before." She says as she sits down ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ahaha, thanks! And puh-leez, I highly doubt you are as plain as you make yourself to be. I'm sure you are beauteous, and even if not in the typical way, ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    ahaha! You say that and I think of cute little tarapanda's nomming on bamboo all cute like. ^-^

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    OK, cool. I figure Oregon would be typical for me, and I don't know much about other places, besides the keys, and Wyoming...and Miami, but two of those places are ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Let's say they JUST got to the Washington countryside. Like, they are just now unpacking. Well, when we start the story, that is. Or do you have ideas?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    I nodded, and scrambled up the fire escape. Once on the roof, I looked down the five stories to see the guy battling it out. Well, I wasn't just going ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You guys, I really want to post a pic, but I don't know how to! Halp!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Haha, thanks. If there's ever any problems you or Sammy have with what I write, just post. You can post your own info, after all, we are co-owning this storybook. ...

    Oct 10, 2009


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett