User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Meh, not really. You have funky lookin toes.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I hoped up from my seat next to Kat and Daemyn's van nearly runs us all over. He jumps out and runs around to the back where he throws ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    D.A.: 'OK,' I thought. 'We lost Kili.' That was what about a fourth of my brain was saying. The other three fourths were saying 'I'm holding Alura! Oh my God, ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    What color eyes? What color hair? What color skin? How tall? Skinny or curvaceous or in the middle? Freckles or no? thick eyelashes? pointy nose? I highly doubt you are ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I looked back over my should to see Mikael helping the other guys. I sighed, and held his coat tighter around me. Suddenly, a thought occurred to me. I ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    "Slow down!" Alura yelled at me. Ugh, why are some people such buzz kills? But then I looked at her and remembered. She was Alura. She was small in the ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: :: Snow ::

    I loved it! It was *AMAZING**! The vocabulary, the descriptions, the feelings, the imagery! It was all awesome, and funny, too. I just really liked it, all around. Keep doing ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I WIN!!!! haha, can I have my Weirdest Weirdness Award now, please?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Haha, those are fake eyelashes ^-^ Well, I am saddened by your reluctance, but it's your choice. Can you at least tell us what you look like without using the ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I hopped out of Daemyn's clunker of a van, smiling at the huge green field in front of me. This was going to be good. "OK," I said, turning ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Hey everyone, we're going to start! we are still accepting characters, though. Sorry for not talking about it with you, Reddy, me and Sammy decided.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    ahahahaha !0/!0 !!! So freakin' cute!!!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Haha, thanks. Isn't she amazing? I'm still waiting on YOUR pic... Well, anyway, here's another one of me.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    You never know how weird it is to look at your own ear until you take a picture of it and post it on the internet. o.0

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I have these skin tag thingies on my ears. You know, the stick-outey part? Bah, I'll just post a pic. Don't hate me for my ears TT^TT!!! By the way, ...

    Oct 10, 2009


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short