User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I do that too! That and laughing for exercise. I want to know how many of you have facebooks and how many of you will be my buddy on it. ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say coat I think of my friend Graeme's facebook pic. Hahahahahaha!

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Emosewa Eht Etan?" Nutty says almost to herself and she dances to the Hips Don't Lie music playing in her head. *lalalalala*Baby, like this is perfection*lalalala*

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Yep! I know for a fact you have sort hair but.... Let's say pixie cut?

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Yay! OK, here's a short list of some of the awesome people out there: Irish for being my unofficial buddy and making me feel completely comfortable on YWS Xunnamius (did ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    (Fee likes Mikael, and I'm guessing he likes her too. Anyway, Fee strongly dislikes Daemyn, Alura likes him, and was trying to reason with Fee by pointing out that at ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Haha, I guess I'm just naturally funny. I got got back from watching Transformers 2, and I made the entire audience laugh. It was "truly" magical. ~_~

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Nope! Just the odd patch of chipped blue. You have a button nose ^u^

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Well, it was just a question, geez.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCMENT! OK, just to clear some things up, I (Fey) started the circus around..3 years ago. How long have each of you been with us?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **Fee*** (erm, the touchy-skin thing) I look up from Lurie's hand, startled, as Nick clears his throat. "You shouldn't be in here." I mumble, going back to Alura's bruised and ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aw, well thanks. Are you famous? I bet that's it.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Oops, sorry! ^-^ I'll try to remember to do so. -Nutty

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    eh, my pinky toes are kinda pudgy, but besides that not especially. Your nails are painted red.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    "Lurie," I sigh once we are in the tent. "What?" She snaps. "Come on! He is driving me insane! I can't stand him anymore! I just...I just can't." I can ...

    Oct 10, 2009


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver