User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Whoa. That id clever, Irish. I'll definitely post a pic of my costume!

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Eh. They could be whiter, and my bottom teeth could be a bit straighter, but I suppose they are decent. You have a snaggle tooth!

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I know I don't have a good singing voice and so does everyone else. XD Irish, do you have a facebook? And what is everyone being for Halloween! Or do ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Like boy-short. No different colored highlights, but different colored highlight extensions from Hot Topic ^-^ Hm, YOU have different colored highlights!

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    *starts doing her and sammy's squidy dance* ***squidsquidsquidsquid***

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Nutty laughs at Irtish, then turns to Nate. "Mr.Awesome, you should provide beverages for a limited time at my Dance Party!"

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** "OK," I start, sitting down with Nick outside the boy's tent. "So what's wrong with this Markus guy? You looked really uncomfortable around him." "Yea," Nick falters for a ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    Yep! *starts moonwalking all over the place*

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    Heehee! *starts jumping up and down like a hyper chicken*

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I laugh, dancing with Lurie, until Nick flashes next to me. "AHAHA, oh, heehee, hey Nick!" He frowns, and pulls me aside. "Fey, we have a... little situation." That ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    OK, so let's D.A.N.C.E. by Justice *starts doing the robot*

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    Hey! It's a dance paty! I'll post the song/artist and start dancing, but the only rules are 1) no dirty dancing, and 2) you have to wait three posts to ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    WHEEEEEE! I have two ultimate wishes in life. 1) to be an awesome b-boy 2) to skateboard. I don't know how to do either of these, unfortunately.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Alrighty! I'll go right now! *skipd off to find Amy*

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Fail! My birthday party is on Halloween. Trick-or-Treating, then scary movie at my house! How about you look me up, Aqua? I'm Sophie Doorbell, haha. I don't do msn, sorry.

    Oct 11, 2009


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather