User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    0o0 woa. That was intense. *runs after Kamas with a bowl of shrimp at her side* Muahahaha, get ready for it, chica! *tackles Kamas and smashes the shrimpies in her ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Movie star hair flip time! Ahh, now that feels better. Haha, yay for yws and it's amazing members!

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Changes the song to Mozart's Marriage to Figaro, because it makes it simply hilarious, then chucks curry at Aqua and Irish* aHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHA!

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I watched all the boys rush from their tent from a distance, laughing softly at Kat's joke. Sometimes they went too far, but half the time it was just plain ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Haha, no. But good guess! You have a fro.

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn Auguste))) Alura left me (and her stereo), so I grabbed it and started walking towards the girl's tent. Once I got there, I could hear all the girls inside. ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    KK, I'll tell people about it. And thanks! -Nutty

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And it came...

    I liked it! I agree that the title didn't work, though. I liked how short the lines where, but I think it should have rhymed a bit more. Just a ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Can I have a spot for a demi-god, please?

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Not really. I'd say normal sized, actually. You have small teeth. ps: I kind of feel like we're spamming up the topic since it's only us posting ^///^

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Em, ok, I'm a little confused. So Aulra showed up before I decided to get everyone from the dance party, yes? Anyway.... **FEE** Once I got back to the party, ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I think it's kind of big, but maybe my face is just small

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Oops, sorry it's so big! I didn't mean to stretch the page!

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Since no one's posting, here's another pic. This was me and my cousin wearing stolen Devo suits and chillin by his "ManVan." He was obviously having some...unfortunate wardrobe issues, haha! ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6/10 it's a decent song, but I've heard it WAAAAAAY too many times!

    Oct 11, 2009


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh