User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    OH GAWD!!! I would never have a mullet! No offense if any of you do... And actually, I do have rather almond shaped eyes. And yes, it is an Aussie ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn))) I hear some one giggling and belching and talking a bit loud from the grils' tent, and I know there is brandy about. I smile and walk in to ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song above you!

    Seriously?! irish, I flippin love you! Yann Tiersen covers by Dave are my absolute favorite! 1000000000000/10!!!! ok, the vid isn't my favorite, but I have just found this song and ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Opinions on Stereotypes Please?

    I hate stereotypes. I HATE them! And I was thinking, do those who have the 'popular' or 'jock' or 'preppy' or any of those crappy ones, well, do they feel ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone got facebook?

    I DO! I DO! my name's Sophie. Add me, but be sure to let me know it's Hippie ;)

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    It would be nice to finally put a face on the infamous Rider, I'll admit.

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I now have (at least) five of my real life friends on YWS now. You're welcome! They are Tazaak, PuffSammy, RedBird, GreenEyedLovely, and gandalfthewhite. Now we're waiting on Sean and ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Nope, sorry. I don't know what that is. Do I want to? Haha, fros are awesome. Or would it be fro? Or froes? Anyways, I think I already love your ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** "You made Lizzie cry," I say to Daemyn, rubbing my eyes. I look up at him to see his black eyes glaring. "Maybe she's a cry baby, Fee. Have ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    heehee yay! 10/10 fro the 1st one... and 7/10 for the second because the words are simply not making sense in my head right now.

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn))) I groggily make my way to the big tent so I can go sleep in some corner where no one who cares can find me. I run into someone ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    I'm thinking the same thing, unfortunately. It's just not as fun as I hoped and nothing much is happening. I'm sorry, it was a really good idea! Thanks for letting ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    you think witch i say "Which? The one from the west, or me?" ;)

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 I like it, it's real deep. -_- *nods*

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Not especially, but I do have frequent one. =D

    Oct 12, 2009


Ho ho ho!
— Santa