-
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For stealing an avvie from LPR xD
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For having a (formerly) green avvie ^_^ And being fun to talk to in chat
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: Gray~ Chp. 2
Essie~ I ran, my bare feet numb against the pavement, my eyes half closed against the wind, my hair whipping behind me. I ran until my lungs burned with every ...
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: The Story (PG-13 for sensitive subject)
Hey babelicious! Ok, so, as you know, I'm not like, a professional reviewer like YOU or other YWSers, but I'll do it anyway (don't expect much). I like how I ...
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10 ^_^ ps: I know the detail on mine is hard to see, it won't let me edit it :(
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Random! Answer it, fools!
1. Favorite smilie? 2. What's my middle name? 3. Do you believe in faeries? 4. Do you tan easily? (depending on your skin tone) 5. Link your favorite song! 6. ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
Ross (formerly deaf_writer_19) for being both a wonderful friend, an amazing writer, and all around a great guy ;)
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Gray~ Chp. 1
Can I just say he's not a vampire? >.> And other than that, thanks guys! ^_^ I appreciate it!
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for ALMOST being as lazy as me.
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Yea you are! And that looks like soooo much fun! ^_^ Jealous >.>
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For using the collage I made her as her avvie ;D
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: Elinor's Cover & Avatar Boutique
Haha, I'll never get tired of your avvie, Phoenix xD
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Manicures xD
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Creepy old men
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: Handwriting: Cursive or Unjoined?
Mine's kind of both :/ Loopy and kinda of connected sometimes, haha =P
Jun 14, 2010
