User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Nope. In fact, I have to wear blush otherwise I am at risk of looking dead. You blush all the time! Naturally, of course.

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Wow. That is indeed impressive. I got Nadia and Sean, by the way :D I'm dying my hair this weekend and trimming my bangs, Just wish I was good enough ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I get to the back of the big tent, and start shouting directions at people, until Kat clamps her hand over my mouth. "Shhh!" She yells at me, pointing ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    That is indeed a nice face to put on the infamous Rider. Well done!

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    you say Italy I think magic... by the way, Irish, my b-day is coming soon too! Yay for us!

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I scream, the stress of out first performance and Alura collapsing adding up to too much. Zeb outs his arm around my shoulders. "Relax!" He says, and even though ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Don't die! And come back soon!

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Um, OK. That makes sense, I guess. Wait, so she collapsed AFTEr zeb showed up?

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Um, why am I screaming? What happened to me?! Sorry, I'm just confused.

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Laughs evilly and steps out from the shadows**(that are black, unfortunately)**and hits everyone with her radish-slingshot*

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Sure! Thanks!

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    I started running, but tripped over..something. I couldn't quiet see it in the dark, and I didn't think I Wanted to. I tried to get back up again, but just ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone got facebook?

    Npe, it's really Sophie. Lets see...try my email! It's [removed for privacy reasons]. Or you can find me through Coco's Masquerade. I'm her friend. I'll look for you, too. ;) ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Oops, sorry! I just realised those don't match up together at all. Do you want me to change my post, or can you change yours?

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I run around, making sure everything is ready. In less than an hour we'll be performing. I check my watch. Ok, less than 40 minutes. I run out of ...

    Oct 14, 2009


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13