User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I walked into a tent, looking for my pillow. The Misfits always thought it was hilarious to hide my things. Gee, thanks everyone! I think sarcastically. I'm exhausted, both physically ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Aw, thanks! I like to think so! You are doubly as awsomeful as my little brother who is half my height and half my awesomeful!

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Yep! YOU'RE 14!!!!! I think...?

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hahaha, Hippie, that made me giggle >_< Okayyyyy... irish...I seriously can't think of anything else. OH! You need to clip your toenails. And no, I don't have a doorbell on ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I just dyed my hair black. Looks **AMA-ZA-ZA-ZING!!** I love stars *-*

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    WHEEEE!!! ahahaha! *runs around the room, spinning and laughing* Ooof! *gets knocked over by a giant muffin tackling her* Hey!

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Here's my charrie! Yay! Name: Sirena Lakyle Age: 15 Gender: Lady! Ship/position: Nothing so far! She's still a mere land-lubber (she gets kidnapped. Please?) Appearance: Pale, lush, black lashes frami

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    OK, here is another one of my, Puffy's, and RedBird's stories we made together. He just wouldn't post soon enough, so now I'm making it. Steam-punk pirates. That's all I ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Haha, that's awesome! Demeter, you are SO pretty!

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    WOOPWOOP! Go Beth! Sorry for my ignorance, but what does it mean when you say you're dyspraxic? I'm eating Mickey D's with Puffsammy and GreenEyedLovely right now. Yay for fries!

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** After letting Lizzie convince me to go rest in the girl's tent, I start making my way there, arm in arm with Lizzie. After she leaves the tent, assured ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    MMMM! I love me some plastic cheese! *throws bananas at everyone while changing the song to Hollaback Girl* This ~~+~ it's BANANAS!

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Usually, yes. You could call me emo, but I'm not really. I just wear what I think looks good on me and I like ^-^ You love neon!

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Wow, you're like a baby! So young! I'll get you chocolate fro your b-day ;D

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    0o0 oh, ok. How old are ya?

    Oct 16, 2009


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint