-
Re: Food Fight!
Did I just get trampled by a giraffe? *starts slurping jello off the floor with a straw* Heehee, it made farty sounds!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
People need to join! People need to join! How do people feel about either 2 charries, or 1 for each ship?
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Yep! Me and Irish pretty much know how we both look, but we're still at it! Guess away! You have black hair.
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Aw, thanks! Well, I guess. Pink isn't really my thing, though. You have an extra toe/skin tag-thingie.
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!! NOT THE NUTELLA!!!!! *runs for her life, hopping on a wild muffin along the way* Yee-Haw! And I still got the nutel- Hey! Where'd it go?!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh-ho man, you have no idea. I freakin' love Christmas! You look amazing in dark blue.
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*sneaks up behind Mira and takes the nutella* I was named Nutty for a reason you know! My full barfly name is Nutella Fauzi. So THIS, I believe, is mine! ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*starts throwing skittles at Irish, one by one* First red....Take that! Yellow...Ahahaha!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Yay for smilies! i like skittles =P
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Zombie Land
Don't stop the story! That's redonklush! I'll stick with you saved me... -Nutty
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
TAKE THE SPOT! DO IT! JUST DO IT! PLEEEEEEEEEASEEEeeeeee!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Deamyn))) I heard Alura screaming my name, so ran to where her and Fee where shivering. "M-my brother!-" I didn't even listen to the rest. I had a pounding headache ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: My hand writing
Texan, are those runes? I know what they are, but I can't remember what they are, y'know? Anyway, awesome! Sorry, you can hardly read what I wrote....bad webcam...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: My hand writing
hope you can read this...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope! Too many wasps for me and my wasp allergy's liking. You love winter! Yay snow!
Oct 17, 2009
